ASI initiated Smart Parking at Red Fort, Humayun Tomb and Qutub Minar
Neptune Automatic is proud to announce that it was recently selected by Archaeological Survey of India (ASI) to manage and upgrade their parking lots at Red Fort (Lal Qila), Qutub Minar and Humayun Tomb. The contract was awarded for 5 years.
With number of vehicles increasing at a phenomenal rate in Delhi NCR, parking facilities at these 3 historical sites were unable to handle heavy demands. People were becoming reluctant to visit these sites as they feared unavailability of a parking space and preferred going to shopping malls, cinemas and other popular destinations with good parking management facilities. Not only this was affecting ASI’s revenue but was also negatively impacting city’s rich history and culture.
But not anymore! Thanks to Neptune Automatic’s state of the art parking management solutions, implemented at ASI’s 4 parking lots (2 at Red Fort, 1 each at Humayun Tomb and Qutub Minar, each lot can accommodate up to 1200 cars at any given point of time. Apart from the phenomenal upgrade in number of vehicles, Neptune Automatic has also managed to achieve the following at each lot:
- 24×7 Safety & Security- Well-lit car parking area with 24×7 CCTV surveillance and manual screening of each vehicle by trained security marshals.
- Convenience- Parking facilities are now at a walking distance from the sites. Automated displays at each entry point shows available parking space and fees.
- User Friendliness- Fully computerized parking management system ensures seamless entry and exit, to and from the parking lot.
- Pre-book your parking space- Visitors can book their parking space in advance by using Neptune’s Parking Management App.
- Hospitability- Well-trained, courteous and polite staff, available round the clock to assist and guide visitors.
- Centralized Control & Command Center- All 4 lots will be connected to a main control and command center with real time video feed, revenue and availability details.