Neptune Automatic, among the leading parking management solutions provider in India, has been providing world class parking services at Terminal 3 of Indira Gandhi International Airport since 2010.
With passenger count and congestion increasing rapidly, the government of India decided to upgrade the New Delhi Airport and hence Terminal 3 (T3) was born in 2010. The new terminal increased the passenger capacity by 50% and needed a state of the art multi-level parking management system to support the rising number of cars and taxis.
Delhi International Airport Limited (DIAL) awarded the parking management contract to Neptune Automatic and the company is proud to have been successfully managing and maintaining a six-storied multi-level car park (MLCP) for the past 8 years. Neptune’s MLCP has helped maximize car parking capacity by utilizing vertical space instead of horizontal expansion and can accommodate up to 4300 cars at any given point of time.
Apart from high vehicle capacity, Neptune’s Parking Management Solutions at T3 also offer the following:
• Safety & Security- Well-lit parking lots with 24×7 CCTV surveillance and manual screening of each car by CISF marshals.
• Convenience- Connecting travellators (automated passenger walkways) allowing passengers to enter T3 directly from the MLCP.
• User-friendliness- Fully-automated parking management system with automatic ticket dispensers, proving seamless entry and exit, to and from the car park. MLCP has 2 ramps each for entry and exit on every level for quick access to available parking slots.
• Basic Amenities- Easily accessible restrooms on all levels along with Florists, food & beverages kiosks, gift shops, clean drinking water etc.
• Hospitability- Well-trained, courteous and polite staff, available round the clock, to attend to customer needs.
• Automatic Payment Stations- Self-help kiosks that allow visitors to pay for parking using currency notes. The machine is also capable of giving exact change to the user.